Annual Storage Fee Auto-Pay Forms
CorCell offers the option to automatically pay your child’s annual storage fee each year via a personal checking account or valid credit card.
- All storage fees must be paid via either Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your personal checking account or valid Credit Card.
- Annual storage fees will be charged for as long as the cord blood remains in storage.
- The first EFT or credit card charge will take place upon receipt of the agreement for any outstanding storage fee balance or upon the due date of your next annual storage fee invoice if no invoice is currently due.
- For each annual storage fee due, you will receive a reminder of your Automatic Payment 30 days prior to your annual storage fee due date.
- Late fees may apply to accounts that are past due should funds be unavailable or credit card decline payment on the storage fee invoice due .date