Pay your bill easily with CorCell’s online payments. Simply log in to make a payment, update your customer information, and more.
Please check your email for your Customer Center Username and Password or contact CorCell at 888-882-2673 7:30am-4:30pm PST, M-F (10:30am-7:30pm EST, M-F) to setup your online account.
If this is your first time making a payment for your account, please check your email for your Customer Center Username and the temporary password needed. If you do not have one, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your username and temporary password.
- Click on the following link: User Setup
- If you have an account, simply sign in.
Sign in with the email address on file and the password provided by CorCell.
If you do not have an account with us, please register for online access using your PAR number (which can be found on your invoice).
- Update your password.
On the left side of the screen find the SETTINGS panel and click the CHANGE EMAIL/PASSWORD link.
Enter the password provided in this email in CURRENT PASSWORD and add a NEW PASSWORD of your choosing. You may also take this opportunity to update your email address if you would like.
** This will increase your security when logging in and making payments
CorCell offers the option to automatically pay your child’s annual storage fee each year via a personal checking account or valid credit card.
- All storage fees must be paid via either Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your personal checking account or valid Credit Card
- Annual storage fees will be charged for as long as the cord blood remains in storage
- The first EFT or credit card charge will take place upon receipt of the agreement for any outstanding storage fee balance or upon the due date of your next annual storage fee invoice if no invoice is currently due
- For each annual storage fee due, you will receive a reminder of your Automatic Payment 30 days prior to your annual storage fee due date
- Late fees may apply to accounts that are past due should funds be unavailable or credit card decline payment on the storage fee invoice due date
Ideally, you will never have to access your baby’s umbilical cord blood specimen from storage. However, should the need arise, you can easily access your specimen from our cord blood banking facility at any time in accordance with and following CorCell’s standard procedure.
For cord blood retrieval all you need to do is call us at (888) 882-2673 and we will explain and manage the process of accessing the umbilical cord blood from storage and delivering it to your required destination.
While the decision to access your baby’s cord blood is never made lightly or emergently, we want you to have the peace of mind that upon your written release, and following CorCell‘s other standard procedures, we can promptly ship your baby’s umbilical cord blood.
If you would like any of your or your child’s information released, please download and fill out the following form then return the completed form to CorCell. Your records will be sent out within 10 business days.
Online ReleaseHIPAA Online Release Request Authorization Form
Under HIPAA guidelines we cannot discuss your information or your child’s information with anyone unless we have your written consent. If you would like to give us permission to discuss your information and your child’s information with anyone please fill out the following form.
Verbal ReleaseHIPAA Verbal Release Request Authorization Form
In cases where a physician requires a patient to prepay for fees associated with cord blood collection, patients may qualify for reimbursement of up to $100 once the collection has taken place.
FOR PAYMENT / REIMBURSEMENT FOR UMBILICAL CORD BLOOD COLLECTIONS
CorCell’s reimbursement program provides up to $100 for professional services rendered in the collection of umbilical cord blood for patients who have chosen CorCell as their cord blood bank. The guidelines are as follows:
- A successful umbilical cord blood collection using a CorCell Collect-A-Cord™ Kit must take place.
- The Physician / Midwife office should submit a request for payment to CorCell. Send a typical HCFA/CMS 1500 form to:
CorCell Companies, Inc.
Attn: Accounts Payable
1857 Helm Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89119
OR fax it to (702) 914-7251.
- The submission to CorCell must be received within 90 days of the date of the collection (birth date).
- Upon timely receipt and acceptance of the required documentation, CorCell will process and mail payment for up to $100 to the Physician / Midwife office.
- Reminder: It is improper to request payment for the same service from two different payers. Your submission of a request for payment from CorCell constitutes a representation that compensation for the same service is not being sought from any other payer.
- In situations where a Physician / Midwife requires patients to prepay the Physician / Midwife for fees associated with collecting their baby’s cord blood, the patient can forward a detailed paid receipt to CorCell at the above address.
Once the collection has taken place, CorCell will directly reimburse the patient $100.
CorCell reserves the right to cancel or alter this program at any time. If you have any questions, please contact CorCell at (888) 882-2673.